Liquid To Powder Foundation
Liquid emulsion with a silky powder finish
High load of pigments well dispersed with dermosoft® OMP
Natural content cn: 70%, Natural origin content cno: 96.7% (incl. water, ISO 16128)
1. Mix phase A and phase B separately and heat up to 65°C.
2. Disperse phase A1 to phase A until completely dissolved.
3. Grind phase A2. Add phase A2 to phase A/A1.
4. Add phase B to phase A/A1/A2 under stirring.
6. Start to cool down under medium stirriing.
7. Adjust pH-value to 5,8-6.2 if necessary.
Appearance: Brown, liquid lotion
pH-value: 5.8 - 6.2
Viscosity Brookfield (21°C): TC93; 10rpm / helip.: 2000 - 6000 mPas
Stability test: passed
Microbiological safety: challenge test passed